Thursday, May 23, 2013

Application For Admission (Application Writing)

Application For Admission (Application Writing)


Date : 22 May, 2013
The Principal
Madhupur Shahid Smrity Higher Secondary School
Madhupur, Tangail
Subject : Application For Admission
Dear Sir,
Most Humbly I Beg To State That My Father Is a Government Employee Who Has Been Transferred To Madhupur Recently. Our Family Has Already Been Shifted Here. In The Present Situtaion i Want To Get Myself Admitted into Your School In Class 10. I Have The Honour To Mention That I Have Brought Transfer Certificate From The School I Left. One Copy Of My T.C Is Attached Here with This Application.
I, Therefore, Hope That You Would Be Kind Enough To Put Me Into Class 10 of Your School And Oblige Me Thereby.
Sincerely Yours
Md Shehad

No comments:

Post a Comment