Friday, May 24, 2013

A Dialogue Betweeb Rakib (Myself) and Anis (My Friend) about the neccessity of Tree Plantation - Dialogue Writing

A Dialogue Betweeb Rakib (Myself) and Anis (My Friend) about the neccessity of Tree Plantation - Dialogue Writing


Rakib : Hello Anis, How are you?
Anis : Oh, I'm Fine. You?
Rakib : I'm Fine too. But I'm Concerned about our environment.
Anis : What's Wrong with our environment? Please make it clear.
Rakib : We Have frequent floods, cyclones and droughts in our country. Don't these make you think over our environment?
Anis : Yes, But What can I Do?
Rakib : Indiscriminate cutting down of trees are responsible for this terrible situation.
Anis : Is That!
Rakib : Yes, Of Course. Cutting down of trees is the root cause of global warming and most other natural disasters. Our ecological balance is seriously disturbed for this.
Anis : Then what should we do now?
Rakib : It's Very clear. We must plant more trees if we really want to have a habitable earth.
Anis : Yes. I agree with you. From now on I Will Plant a tree every month an take every care of my trees.
Rakib : Thank You. But we have to make people aware of the importance of tree plantation.
Anis : Yes, I Will do that along with other school going children. Thank You very much.
Rakib : Your are welcome.

1 comment: