Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Man With a Mission (Passage Writing) (For Class 10)

A Man With a Mission (Passage Writing) (For Class 10)

There Is No Typical Day But The Closest That I Can Describe Would Be Somewhat Like This: it Might Start With a Breakfast meeting with a British Business team to discuss prospects, and common challenges. Then I Would Move on next to meeting with the senior staff, and agree on workplan for the coming week. I Would Then Spend Time reading other correspondence. I Might meet with a British Group Next, Perhaps a group of teachers. Late morning, I Might travel down-town for a meeting to discuss International Issues or To Visit The Dhaka Chamber of Commerce. In The Afternoon, I Might Inaugurate a seminar. I Get Help From experts regarding any information or statistics I Am Going to use, but I Always Write My Own Speeches.
In Late afternoon, If I Am back, I Try To swim and then spend time with Susan, My Wife. We Discuss the highlights of the day and plan any upcoming social events. In the evening we Usually attend a reception or dinner with, By or for, Colleagues or we might go to a Government function. If I Have an evening at home, I Work and turn In By 11 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment