Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Dialogue Between Rubel (Myself) And The Headmaster About His Three Days Leave

A Dialogue Between Rubel (Myself) And The Headmaster About His Three Days Leave

Rubel (Myself) : May I Come In, Sir ?
Headmaster : Yes, Come In.
Rubel : Good Morning, Sir.
Headmaster : Good Morning, Any Problem ?
Rubel : Sir, I Need Three Day's Leave.
Headmaster : Three Day's Leave ! Why Do You Need Three Day's Leave ? Your Test Exam Is Very Near. At This Moment, You Should Be Regular In All Your Classes.
Rubel : You're Right Sir. But My Elder Sister's Marriage Ceremony Will Come off Next Week. For This Reason, I Need Three Day's Leave.
Headmaster : Oh! I See. It's Really Unavoidable.
Rubel : Yes, Sir. I Can't But Attend The Marrige Ceremony.
Headmaster : Well. Where's Your Application ?
Rubel : Here It Is, Sir.
Headmaster : Ok, Submit It To The Head Clerk.
Rubel : Thank You, Sir.
Headmaster : Welcome.

4 comments: